Synthetic Lubricant Protectant For All Locks
The New Industry Standard
Lock Saver® is Mil-Comm's extreme performance lubricant for lock care and hardware maintenance.
Lock Saver® super-lubricates lock mechanisms and leaves parts clean
and corrosion-resistant. Since its introduction to the security
hardware industry in 2005, Lock Saver® has quickly become the new
standard of excellence for lock maintenance - especially effective in
harsh climates and extreme temperature environments. Lock Saver® also
eliminates galvanic corrosion in those areas where dissimilar metals
come into contact with each other.
Our synthetic, PTFE-particle-based lock lubricant is both
performance-engineered and environmentally friendly. Lock Saver's
fastest growing user communities include hospitals, schools and
universities, where the super-lubricant's unique performance
characteristics are most quickly apparent and appreciated. Unlike other
competitive brands, Lock Saver® is virtually odorless, doesn't bleed
from lock mechanisms and doesn't host bacterial or viral growth.
Mil-Comm engineered Lock Saver® with the same proprietary
lubrication technology that's been tested and proven in extreme
applications by the U.S. military for more than 20 years.
Some LOCK SAVER® performance features and benefits...
- Delivers long lasting lubrication and corrosion protection - lasts months instead of weeks
- Saves money by reducing time and frequency of maintenance events
- Will not freeze, gum up, dry out or absorb water
- Keeps locks from freezing, frees frozen locks
- Effective temperature range: -65°F to +450°F
- Will not clog or compromise performance between closely fitted parts
- For all metal and composite surfaces
- Generally harmless to wood, rubber, plastic or composite parts
- Non-toxic, environmentally safe
- Made in the U.S.A.
The LOCK SAVER® product line includes...
- An AEROSOL formulation to target the most hard-to-reach parts
- A GREASE formulation for larger surfaces and disassembled mechanisms
- An OIL formulation for hard-to-reach, closely fitted precision parts
- A UNIQUE SYRINGE for pinpoint applications of either the oil or the grease
- A NON-TOXIC CLEANER for properly preparing any lock for lubrication
Nothing on the market today lubricates and maintains locks and
hardware more effectively than LOCK SAVER® ... recommended for use by
"The National Locksmith" and by ALOA Certified Master Locksmiths across
the USA and Canada.
- Pacific Lock
- Kaba-Ilco Service
- S. Parker Hardware
- Cale Systems
Lock Saver Lubricant TW25B Light Grease Weapon Lubricant MC2500 Oil Weapon Lubricant
MC3000 Semi-Fluid Lubricant Reel Saver Fishing Reel Lubricant Line Saver Lubricant