MIL-COMM MC1210® GREASE
MILITARY LUBRICATION TECHNOLOGY SUPER-LUBRICATES
HEAVY-LOAD MACHINE PARTS AND EQUIPMENT
Engineered to meet the harsh conditions of the most extreme operating environments and the extreme stress applications of military hardware.
Ideal viscosity and durability for parts under heavy pressure and under high load or stress, impervious to water and corrosion.
U.S. Military-Grade lubrication technology used worldwide.
Superior protection for a broad range of extreme performance needs.
Long-lasting lubricity Parts run smoother, cooler Extends life of parts
- Systems last longer, lowers systems logistics costs
Reduces required maintenance frequency, less downtime Ideal in marine conditions
- Forms a physical barrier water can’t penetrate
- Durable coating, keeps parts from rusting
- Approved for shipboard use by U.S. Navy and Coast Guard
Broad-range extreme temperature performance
- BOTH low temperature dependability AND high temperature performance
- -40° F to +385° F (-40° C to +232° C)
- No gumming, no slowing down, no freezing
Excellent anti-wear capabilities under high load and severe shock NLGI Grade 2 Lithium-based synthetic grease
- Exceeds all NLGI GC-LB, and ASTM test standards