MIL-COMM TW25B® SYNTHETIC GREASE
MILITARY LUBRICATION TECHNOLOGY SUPER-LUBRICATES AND PROTECTS
TW25B® synthetic grease significantly reduces friction and wear on all working parts, penetrating metal surfaces and leaving a semi-dry film coating
for smooth functioning and extended life of metal parts.
Ideal viscosity and durability for large wear surfaces, fast-moving gears, tightly fitted parts, valves, cables, bolt threads, hinges, doors, conveyors…
wherever reliable, long-lasting performance is critical. Tested and used by all branches of the U.S. military and by major manufacturers.
Available in light grease (NLGI Grade 1); Aerosol and EP Spray formulations.
Long-lasting lubricity Parts run smoother, cooler Extends life of parts
- Systems last longer, lowers system logistics costs
Reduces required maintenance frequency, less downtime Ideal in marine conditions
- Durable coating, keeps parts from rusting
- Approved for shipboard use by U.S. Navy and Coast Guard
Broad-range extreme temperature performance
- BOTH low temperature dependability AND high temperature performance
- -85° F to +450° F (-65° C to +232° C)
- No gumming, no slowing down, no freezing
Superior protection against water and corrosion
- Forms a physical barrier water can’t penetrate
NLGI Grade 1 Synthetic Grease
- Exceeds all NLGI GC-LB, and ASTM test standards